I'm trying to look on the bright side, and think about all of the good things that have happened in our lives this year. Like the Cubs ending their 108 year losing streak and finally winning the World Series. Celebrating our first wedding anniversary. Getting our brand new sectional sofa. Finally finishing our hallway renovation. And our fun vacation to Colorado, where we saw the Rocky Mountain National Park for the first time, and rode to the very top of Pike's Peak. Now, that's what I call #goals.
Yes, some may say 2016 was a horrible year, but since it's New Year's, it's time to reflect on some good memories we've had and prepare for a fresh start in 2017.
Though I've blogged a little less than years' past and completed less crafty and home projects than I would have liked, it was still a pretty great year, and today I'm sharing some of my favorite blog posts from 2016. Click on a post below to view.
- 3 Years of Blogging and 500 Posts
- Our Brand New Couch
- DIY Natural Home Cleaners
- Celebrating My 28th Birthday
- Wine Cork Coasters
- An Updated Living Room Tour
- Bubble Pizza Recipe
- Our Ancestry DNA Results
- Trent's 32nd Birthday
- The New Privacy Fence
- Strawberry Fluff Recipe
- Our Rockin' Columbus, Ohio Trip
- Wisconsin Fun: Summerfest and New Glarus
- One Year Anniversary
- Our Finished Hallway
- Colorado Vacation: Denver
- Colorado Vacation: Manitou Springs
- Colorado Vacation: Royal Gorge and Rocky Mountains
- Fall Front Porch 2016
- Cheesy Corn Casserole Recipe
- Our House, Fall 2016
- Chicago Trip, and Cubs Win the World Series
- 6 Year Housiversary
- DIY Christmas Gift Baskets
Happy New Year all, and on to 2017 and new memories made!